Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Balkans: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to strengthen the role of civil society in promoting human rights and democratic reform, in supporting the peaceful conciliation of group interests and in consolidating political participation and representation.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to support the proper implementation of human rights and anti-discrimination legislation, in the wider context of Kosovo consolidating the functioning of its democratic institutions.
– monitor the work of the Kosovo Ombudsperson and support the implementation of human rights legislation in Kosovo
– support Youth engagement and participation in democratic processes
– support the rights of the child
– offer legal and psychological support to those wishing to enforce their rights under anti-discrimination legislation
Among financed actions
Lot 1: actions which support the work of the Ombudsman and support the implementation of Human Rights legislation as well as spreading European values in Kosovo.
Lot 2: actions concerned with enhancing voter engagement and political participation particularly among young women and men, particularly those from areas outside Pristina.
Lot 3: actions supporting the rights of the child, particularly in rural areas.
Lot 4: actions supporting individuals and groups wishing to fully benefit from their rights under anti-discrimination legislation.