Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law, and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms worldwide.
Priorities and funded actions:
To support civil society and human rights defenders in third countries working on human rights
Among financed activities
– Supporting gender equality
– Supporting the rights of persons belonging to minorities
– Supporting freedom of expression and information
– Promotion of the implementation of the adopted laws and regulations
– Public awareness raising campaigns
– Organisation of conferences, roundtables, workshops and seminars