Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for the proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Carribean-Pacific: Member States of the Southern African Development Community
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law, and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms, within the framework of the EU’s policy on development cooperation, and economic, financial and technical cooperation with third countries, and consistent with the European Union’s foreign policy as a whole.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into 3 objectives
– 1. To pursue common agendas for human rights and democratic reform
– 2. To enhance political representation and participation
– 3. To enhance the inclusiveness and pluralism of civil society in Swaziland
Among financed actions
– Activities to promote women and/or children’s’ rights and other vulnerable groups
– Activities to promote concerted efforts by CSOs for monitoring actions on international human rights commitments
– Activities to promote civic education on the constitution and other related national and international human rights instruments
– Activities to promote responsiveness and accountability from legislative bodies
– Activities to promote independence of the media, and access to information