Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and consolidation of democracy and the rule of law and respect for all human rights and fundamental freedoms, consistent with the European Union’s foreign policy.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To protect and promote ethnic minorities’ land and resource-related rights
– To support inclusive, relevant and quality education for ethnic minority children
– To protect and promote labour rights and decent work
Among financed actions
– Evidence-based research on the situation of ethnic minorities’ land and resource rights
– Support to bilingual education and teaching methodologies
– Revising labour laws in Vietnam