Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Services, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa-Caribbean-Pacific : Guinea-Bissau
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to strengthen the role of the Guinean civil society in protecting and promoting human rights and democratic reform, supporting the peaceful reconciliation, improving participation and political representation, and guaranteeing a more inclusive society.
Priorities and funded actions:
This call for proposals is divided into three lots
– LOT 1 : European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (367 302 euro)
– LOT 2 : Non State Actors in Development (3 500 000 euro)
– LOT 3 : Local Authorities in Development (1 250 000 euro)
* LOT 1
– To strengthen the effective respect of the rights of children
– To enhance the effective respect for the rights of women and girls
– To enhance the effective respect for the rights of detainees
* LOT 2
– To improve the access of disadvantaged or marginalized groups to basic social services, complementing the actions of public authorities skills
– To contribute to the creation of decent work opportunities and income generation, especially for young people, and in productive sectors likely to create revenue
* LOT 3
– To improve the access of populations to regions, sectors and sections of public services and decent living conditions within their communities
– To facilitate spaces for dialogue at local and regional level with a decentralized approach in order to ensure autonomous organization active in local development
Among finances actions
* LOT 1
– Information and education activities concerning the rights of children/women/detainees
– Production of awareness raising instruments regarding the rights of children/women/detainees
– Actions in the field of conflict mediation
– Activities for capacity building of civil society organizations/other actors involved
– Joint actions with the media in order to create spaces for discussion and debate
* LOT 2
– Actions aimed at improving access of disadvantaged or marginalized to basic social services
– Action aimed at creating of decent work opportunities and income generation
* LOT 3
– Activities to promote local development
– Support activities for a possible re-launch of the decentralization process