Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Africa – Carribean – Pacific: Dominican Republic
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the development and the strengthening of democracy and the rule of law as well as the respect of human rights and fundamental liberties in Dominican Republic.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the role of the civil society in promoting and defending human rights, especially regarding the areas of gender equality and women’s rights, children’s rights, the rights of the LGBT population, the rights of people with disabilities and the rights of migrants
Among financed actions
– Defence, promotion and influence on the Government, the Parliament as well as political and opinion leaders
– Development of knowledge on the prioritary areas of this call
– Awareness-raising actions and communciation
– Articulation between the different organizations at the local and international levels
– Observations actions and control
– Monitoring of the processes of international human rights bodies
– Support and assistance for the victimes of human rights violations