Sectors: Co-op & Development
Beneficiaries: Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society, democracy activists and human rights defenders in partner countries in their work on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural) and democratization.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Combating discrimination, equal opportunities and the promotion of minority rights;
– Women’s rights, sexual and reproductive rights and the prevention and combating of violence based on sex, sexual exploitation, trafficking and trafficking;
– Children’s rights, prevention and fight against child labor
Among financed actions
– Protection measures, security / risk prevention and / or capacity-building of human rights defenders. Awareness-raising and capacity-building of institutional actors and other key actors involved in the promotion and protection of human rights;
– Support and provision of comprehensive services (medical, psychological, legal, etc.) to survivors and victims of human rights violations;
– Communication and awareness-raising campaigns for the protection of human rights and the full implementation of Conventions and other instruments of protection ratified by the Dominican Republic, etc.