Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
No nationality restriction
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims on the one hand to strengthen participative and representative democracy by consolidating the democratic cycle as a whole, especially by supporting CSOs’ role, and on the other hand to ensure respect of the human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To provide a direct support to civil society organisations in order to strengthen and consolidate their role and strategies in promoting human rights and democratic reforms
– Strengthening constituent parts of the rule of law (executive, legislative, judiciary) by monitoring and reporting of the democratic process
– Fighting against torture and other cruel, inhuman and degrading treatments
– Protecting migrants rights as well as the rights of refugees and victims of human trafficking
– Fostering the monitoring of EU-Tunisia relationship on democratic and human rights issues
Among financed actions
– Advocacy for a specific target group
– Training, exchange of good practices and capacity-building
– Promotion of transparency and fight against corruption
– Activities to promote political dialogue and pluralism
– Monitoring of jails