Sectors: Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Target country: Algeria
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to provide direct support to civil society to consolidate and strengthen their role and their own strategies in promoting human rights and democratic reforms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote freedom of association and of peaceful assembly and taking action against the obstacles to the exercise of these freedoms
– To support the development of democratic debate spaces and promote freedom of expression
– To prevent and fighting corruption
– To raise awareness and promoting active citizenship among young people
– To develop actions of promotion and defense of the rights of women, youth and children
– To support measures to promote equal opportunities, social inclusion, dialogue and inter-cultural exchanges
– To fight against violence against women and to strengthen the role and participation of women in the economic, social and public
– To promote and to support actions aimed, among other things, the elimination of the worst forms of child labor and the fight against trafficking in human beings
Among financed actions
– Ad hoc or regular information to the public and / or audiences, information campaigns, festivals
– Publication of monitoring reports, studies, provision of a service or legislative informative on-demand intelligence in the areas concerned
– Formation of associative framework, partners or target group, aimed at strengthening the skills and thematic expertise, study tours
– Networking, identification and exchange of good practices
– Organizations workshops thematic discussions at the local level