Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to establish a EU comprehensive human rights defenders mechanism addressing the most difficult situations faced by human rights defenders (HRD) in the world and providing support to the local actors who strive to promote and defend them.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To ensure a stable and comprehensive EU support to HRDs
– To manage the EU temporary relocation initiative
– To strengthen the coordination between HRDs initiatives and actors supported by EIDHR
– Focusing on the most difficult situations and the most vulnerable HRDs
– Providing urgent, medium and long term support to HRDs
– Ensuring coordination and outreach
Among financed actions
– Support to HRDs in the field
– Training, monitoring and advocacy activities
– Coordination and synergies
– Outreach and visibility of the EU HRD mechanism