Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Employment, Health, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is: to support civil society in promoting human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote and protect economic, social and cultural rights of the most vulnerable groups, in particular related to: a. Rights of persons with disabilities; Rights of orphans and vulnerable children (OVC); Vulnerable and marginalised women;
– To promote gender equality and protect and prevent violence against women;
– To prevent human trafficking and smuggling and to protect the victims
Among financed actions
– Capacity building, trainings and support measures;
– Information and advocacy measures;
– Awareness raising activities