Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres
Regions: Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support projects that promote democracy and human rights in Argentina (political, civil, economic, social and cultural)
Priorities and funded actions:
– Lot 1: The promotion of Ethics (professionalism, objectivity) in the Media
– Lot 2: The fight against gender violence, feminicide, and trafficking in women
– Promotion of women rights and gender equality;
– Non-discrimination and inclusion of the most vulnerables and marginalised groups
Among financed actions
– Advocacy campaigns, capacity building, research and dissemination of knowledge, networking, NGO support schemes;
– Legal advice and accompaniment of emblematic cases of gender violence;
– Compilation of cases, research and inputs to generate debates, exchanges and proposals on the relevant topics