Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Education - Training, Health
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
* Member States of the European Union
* Member States of the European Economic Area (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway)
* IPA II beneficiary countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Republic of Northern Macedonia, Montenegro), Serbia and Turkey)
* Developing countries or territories (included in the OECD/DAC list of ODA recipients) that is not a member of the G20
* Overseas Countries or Territories (OCT) covered by Council Decision 2013/755/EU of 25 November 2013 on the association of the overseas countries and territories with the European Union
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIDHR – European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights Argentina – 2020
Funds for: promoting the social rights of marginalized and indigenous communities in Argentina
Priorities and funded actions:
* To improve the conditions of vulnerable rural and indigenous communities in Argentina, through the strengthening of their economic resilience according to a sustainable development framework (agro-ecological, silvo-pastoral, etc.);
* Improve children’s access to educational services with actions that take into consideration their particular needs and cultural peculiarities (e.g. linguistic);
* Improve access to drinking water and sanitation;
* Improving access to health services, not only by improving their quality, but also their accessibility by linguistic minorities and communities living in remote regions
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
* Initial duration of the action: between 30 and 48 months
– Be a legal entity;
– Be not for profit;
– Constitute a specific category of organisation, e.g. non-governmental organisation, public sector operator, local authority or international (intergovernmental) organisation, as defined in Article 156 of the EU Financial Regulation;
– Be established in Argentina or in a Member State of the European Union or in a Member State of the European Economic Area or in an IPA II beneficiary country or in a developing country or territory or in an Overseas Country or Territory (OCT);
– Be directly responsible, with their co-applicants and other affiliated entities, for the preparation and management of the action and not simply act as an intermediary
* The action must take place in the Republic of Argentina