Sectors: Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
ACP country : Republic of Chad
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society and social partners in implementing actions to defend and promote human rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Strengthen the capacities of orgaisations promoting and defending Human rights and of networks/consortia of Tchadian organisations in their capacity to deliver alternative reports expected by the international conventions ratified by Chad;
– Provide a better understanding and participation of the population to election processes;
– Fight against all forms of discrimination towards women and gender-based violence and strengthen the role and participation of women to economic, social and public life;
– Fight children’s rights abuse in Chad.
– Systematic incorporations of gender equality, children’s rights, rights of people with disabilities, minority rights
– Actions aimed to or led by young people as target population or stakeholders.