Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Health, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developping countries: Countries included in the list of ODA recipients published by the OECD-DAC (‘list of ODA recipients’)
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to strengthening the role of civil society in promoting human rights, equality, transparency and democratic reforms in the Republic of Moldova.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support and monitor the implementation of the Human Rights Action Plan and the Law on Ensuring Equality
– To ensure inclusive participation in the society of vulnerable groups including people with disabilities, elderly, migrants, Roma, youth, people living with HIV/AIDs
– To strengthen involvement of civil society actors in supporting visibility and activities of the Council for Preventing and Combating Discrimination and Ensuring Equality
– Demonstrating a national impact, including in Transnistria
– Reaching rural and/or remote areas
– Involving Roma communities
– Involving women and children from vulnerable groups
Among financed actions
– Monitoring and supporting the implementation of the Law on Ensuring Equality and the National Human Rights Action Plan (awareness raising, communication and media awareness, development of reports and policy papers, capacity development and training, including for mobilising vulnerable groups and local civil society organisations)
– Strengthening civil society platforms, networks and coalitions, particularly the National Participation Council
– Mobilising and the empowering underrepresented and/or vulnerable groups.