Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Asia, Balkans, Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society and human rights defenders in third countries in working on human rights (political, civil, economic, social and cultural rights) and democratisation
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the role of civil society in pursuing common agendas for human rights and democratic reform, enhance political participation and representation, increase safety structures for human rights defenders;
– To support activities aimed at promoting the issues covered by EU human rights guidelines
– Lot 1: Land security and tenure;
– Lot 2: Freedom of Expression;
– Lot 3: Core labour rights and standards
Among financed actions
– Legal aid and mediation;
– Training and capacity building;
– Network/coalition building of local expertise to reach the regional level