Sectors: Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute, through supporting civil society organisations, to the promotion and protection of human rights and fundamental freedoms and to contribute to the strengthening of the international framework for the promotion and protection of human rights, justice and the rule of law.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Protection of rights of vulnerable groups at the national level and in remote areas
– Human Rights education with focus on social and economic rights e.g. right to health and decent living.
– Children’s rights with focus on issues regarding child marriages, child labour, human trafficking, street children and youth at risk and children with the potential of falling into conflict with the law
– Rights of persons with Albinism including protection, access to justice and access to health
– Rights of refugees and migrants with particular focus on legal assistance and access to health services including for those remaining in detention centres
– Rights of marginalised groups including protection, access to justice and access to services.
Among financed actions
– Training on human rights issues and instruments for relevant target groups
– Research, evaluation and monitoring studies in different fields of Human Rights
– Seminars, conferences and other awareness raising initiatives about Human Rights
– Research, evaluation, studies.