Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Asia, Central America, Developing countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America, Northern America, Pacific, Switzerland
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Honduras; Member States of the European Union; Countries of the European Economic Area, including Iceland, Lichtenstein and Norway; OECD member states: Australia, Canada, Chile, Iceland, Israel, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Switzerland, Turkey, USA
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society in its actions to promote the protection and promotion of human rights and fundamental freedoms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To contribute to non-discrimination and protection of the human rights of vulnerable groups by providing and improving access to services;
– To contribute to the prevention of violence against women and girls and to promote their rights;
– To support the protection of women human rights defenders
Among financed actions
– Providing medical and psychosocial assistance, legal advice and any other assistance to vulnerable groups, especially women and girls at risk, victims of gender violence and deprived of their liberty;
– Improve the capacity of local and grassroots CSOs in their advocacy, capacity to promote HR and provide services to vulnerable groups through technical advice and cascade financing;
– Education actions for the prevention of gender violence and discrimination; And promotion of the human rights of women and girls (media campaigns, training programs and education, among others)