Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Gender equality, Human Rights, Local development
Beneficiaries: International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for Proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIDHR – European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights – Turkey Programme – 2020
Funds for: supporting civil society in protection and promotion of democracy, human rights and fundamental freedoms in Turkey
Priorities and funded actions:
* To support civil society in protection and promotion of democracy, human rights and fundamental freedoms.
* To strengthen civil society’s involvement in the making, implementation and monitoring of human rights policies at local and national levels;
* To address any situation where violation of human rights is observed or where there is a need for promotion of human rights.
* Women’s rights, gender-based violence, LGBTI rights;
* Access to justice, right to fair trial and due process, fight against impunity;
* Prevention of torture and ill-treatment;
* Improvement of prison system and human rights in prisons;
* Freedom of expression;
* Freedom of religion or belief;
* Freedom of assembly and freedom of association;
* Rights of children;
* Non-discrimination, minority rights
Among financed actions
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses;
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies or training courses;
* Actions concerned only or mainly with directly delivering social services to target groups;
* Actions supporting political parties
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In the first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated.
* Initial duration of the action: between 24 and 36 months
– Be a legal person;
– Be non-profit-making;
– Be non-governmental organisation;
– Actions must take place in Turkey