Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective is to contribute to the protection and promotion of human rights in Namibia.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Lot 1: To contribute to the promotion and protection of women’s and girls’ rights, targeting specifically gender based violence and/or teenage pregnancy ;
– Lot 2: To contribute to the protection and promotion of cultural rights, with special attention to those of ethnic minorities and indigenous people
– Prevention of gender-based violence and/or teenage pregnancy (Lot 1)
– Protection of victims of gender-based violence and/or young mothers (Lot 1)
– Preserve tangible and/or intangible cultural heritage (Lot 2)
Among financed actions
– Conduct raising awareness campaigns on women’s and girls’ rights to be protected from gender-based violence and/or teenage pregnancy (Lot 1);
– Support the establishment and/or development of information and counselling services for gender based violence victims and/or for young mothers (Lot 1);
– Collect and digitalise cultural expressions i.e. languages, music, tales, theatre, literature, cloths, recipes, paintings, medical plants, etc. (Lot 2)