Sectors: Human Rights
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Developing countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Candidate countries : Albania, Former Yougoslav Republic of Macedonia, Montenegro, Turkey, Serbia
EEA countries : Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway
Balkan countries : Bosnia Herzegovina, Kosovo.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is published with the aim of selecting actions corresponding to onjective n°2 of EIDHR, particularly the protection of women and children’s rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Promote and protect the rights of women and children in the refugee community in Djibouti, especially in the Ali-Addeh, Holl-Holl and Markazi camps.
– Protect the physical and psychological integrity of women and children through activities that will help protect their rights not to suffer from violence in the refugee camps;
– Prevent and reduce sexual violence, gender related violence and other harmful practices aimed at women and children in refugee camps;
– Enhance and implement social, medical and psycho-social services for persons resisting sexual and gender-based violence in the refugee camps mentionned above.
Among financed actions
– Capacity building on prevention and solutions to sexual and gender-based violence;
– Raising awareness of national, local and traditional authorities and civil society organisations from Djibouti, to the rights of women and children;
– Training to provide psychological assistance to survivors and people resisting sexual and gender-based violence;
– Workshops and seminars concerning gender-based violence;
– Impact studies;