Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterranean counties : Israël
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to promotion of respect for human rights in line with international and domestic standards and obligations and to the reinforcement of an enabling environment for civil society organisations.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To reinforce a favourable environment for civil society organisations and the promotion of human rights
– To advance the rights of vulnerable groups or minorities within Israel, notably the Arab minority and refugees/asylum seekers
– To respect for international humanitarian law and human rights in the occupied Palestinian Territory
Among financed actions
– Training, education, seminars, workshops, conferences,
– Advocacy and lobbying, awareness raising activities