Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support civil society in the implementation of actions whose mission is the defense and promotion of human rights and democratic reform, supporting the peaceful conciliation of group interests and the extension of participation and representation policies.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To improve the living conditions in prisons
– To promote and protect the rights
– Projects with a major role for nigerien non-state actors
– Projects that demonstrate an accurate and complete knowledge of the Nigerian context
Among financed actions
– To improve hygine inside prisons
– Handicarft workshops
– Financing of socio-educational projects
– Awareness campaigns forward local and national authorities on young girls mariage rate and other practices against the fundamental rights of women and children