Sectors: Co-op & Development, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Training centres, Universities
Regions: Candidate countries, Developing countries, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Developing countries: Yemen or a developing country and territory, as included in the list of ODA recipients published by the OECD-DAC
Worldwide: a country for which reciprocal access to external assistance is established by the Commission or a member country of the OECD
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the promotion and protection of human rights in the Republic of Yemen.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To further strengthen and empower actors in the promotion and protection of human right in Yemen, with special reference to capacity building for monitoring and documenting of human rights violations
– Strengthen equal citizenship and promote democratic processes
– Strengthen the rule of law in relation to the protection of vulnerable groups
– Strengthen the promotion and protection of fundamental rights and freedoms
Among financed actions
– Activities strengthening civil society actors, platforms, networks and coalitions
– Capacity building activities and mobilisation efforts
– Advocacy, public awareness campaigns and communication activities
– Conflict resolution and mediation activities
– Monitoring and watchdog activities, including data collection and research-based activities
– Joint activities with public institutions, local authorities, parliamentary bodies and government authorities
– Support to legislative reforms