Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Youth
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations, Schools
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to contribute in Colombia to the construction of a society in peace and respectful of human rights while supporting the sectors at risk.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To strengthen the protection, promotion and defense of human rights in Colombia, by supporting initiatives and affirmative actions to respond to the situation of social sectors that are particularly vulnerable and at risk in the territories
– To recognize and promote the role of human rights defenders, and support them in the face of specific challenges, risks and threats they may face (LOT 1);
– To guarantee the restoration of the rights and empowerment of children and adolescents, women and LGBTI populations in situations of prostitution, sexual exploitation and/or victims of trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation (LOT 2)
Among financed actions
– Legal and strategic advices;
– Raising awarness campaign;
– Capacity building;