Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Information, Justice - Security, Local development, Social Affairs, Youth
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
EU; Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this Call for Proposals is to contribute to the respect for fundamental human rights and freedoms in Barbados and the Eastern Caribbean by protecting human dignity and promoting an environment free from discrimination and abuse.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To help safeguard the human rights of lesbian/gay/bisexual/transgender and intersex (LGBTI) persons;
– To help prevent and better respond to child abuse;
– To support the abolition of the death penalty
Among financed actions
– Public awareness campaigns in mass media (videos, documentaries, developing apps, television clippings, publishing research findings);
– Public opinion surveys and studies;
– Capacity building