Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the development and the
consolidation of the rule of law and good governance in China.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support access to justice in China and the strengthening of due legal process
– To support diversity in public discourse and the promotion and protection of rights of persons belonging to vulnerable groups
– Fostering access to justice
– Ensuring procedural safeguards in pre-trial detention
– Supporting reforms concerning capital punishment
– Promoting and protecting of the rights of women and combating discrimination based on
gender and sexual orientation$
– Supporting children’s access to education and promoting tolerance towards cultural
Among financed actions
– Training and capacity development
– Development of teaching and training materials, curricula, support for other teaching inputs, development of best practice manuals, etc.
– Collection of data and research based advocacy
– Collection of data and production of studies
– Provision of legal aid
– Study visits
– Conferences, workshops, seminars, roundtables, etc.
– Activities for strengthening information sharing
– Direct support
– Re-granting (financial support to third parties)