Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development
Beneficiaries: Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support tunisian civil society initiatives in order to consolidate and strengthen their participation and their own strategies in the promotion of Human rights and democratic reforms.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Advocacy and promotion of the rights of the child;
– Preventing and combating all forms of discrimination;
– Promoting a democratic culture of dialogue and consultation between the various actors at national and local level.
Among financed actions
– Innovative initiatives and good practices;
– Mentoring / knowledge transfer or ‘coaching’;
– Advocacy, research and information gathering to strengthen targeted advocacy;
– Targeted awareness and accountability activities;
– Watchdog and monitoring activities;