Sectors: Co-op & Development, Economy - Finances, Services, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to poverty reduction by promoting inclusive and sustainable economic growth by improving the competitiveness and commercial capacity of Guatemalan MSMEs and Cooperatives.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Improve the competitiveness and commercial capacity of MSMEs, cooperatives and producer groups to access formal, local, national or international markets, enabling them to obtain higher incomes for producers and / or employees and improve their living conditions;
– Improve the insertion of MSMEs, cooperatives and producer groups into value chains, offering prospects for generating decent jobs and for inclusive and sustainable development;
– Promote partnerships between different actors and sectors to improve the conditions for MSMEs, cooperatives and producer groups to do business. As well as improving the value added to products or services, research and development, innovation, quality, technology promotion, market intelligence and marketing to meet market demand;
Among financed actions
– Studies for the improvement of production systems;
– Activities to promote research, development and transfer of technology;
– Market intelligence studies;