Sectors: Co-op & Development, Culture - Media, Education - Training, Information, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Training centres
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Latin America: Peru
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to contribute to the consolidation of a representative and participatory democracy in Peru
Priorities and funded actions:
– To enhance the democratic cycle and the electoral process through civil society projects with a particular attention to the general elections for the Presidency of the Republic and of the Congress in 2016
– Enhancing transparency of the political parties and movements ;
– Promoting the participation of women in these organisations
– Promoting the principle of accountability
– Improving access to information
– Inproving knowledge on democratic cycle and its mecanisms through civic education
Among financed actions
– Lobbying actions to include marginalized groups
– Dissemination of information about political partis, political programmes and candidates
– Capacity building for the media
– Legal actions against corruption