Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support civil society initiatives to promote respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms, justice and the rule of law.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Prevent and take effective measures against torture and ill-treatment;
– Enhance and improve access to quality legal aid services.
Among financed actions
– Actions combining a set of activities addressing the use of torture/ill-treatment in any place of deprivation of liberty in Lebanon;
– Actions seeking to effectively ensure the protection and rehabilitation of victims and their relatives;
– Actions seeking to enhance access to legal aid services as a way to ensure due access to justice and a fair trial.