Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Information, Justice - Security, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, International Organisation, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Balkans, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union, Mediterranean countries, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to promote and support democracy and human rights worldwide.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support civil society in activities focusing on greater cohesion in working on fundamental freedoms, political pluralism, pursuing common agendas for EU Human Rights, and democratization, including the promotion and defence of civil and political rights
Priority 1: Strengthening of the role of Civil Society in supporting democracy in the country
priority 2: Supporting Civil Society in implementation of the EU Human Rights priorities
Among financed actions
– Actions implemented by local applicants
– Actions implemented through wide networks
– Actions which pursue a human rights-based approach
– Actions implemented through participative approach, including the involvement of the business community and political actors
– Actions which incorporate gender and inter-ethnic perspectives in their methodology
– Actions that reach out marginalised or vulnerable communities and advocating for their rights and grass-root organisations