Sectors: Citizenship, Human Rights, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Economic Area, European Union, Worldwide
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to support Moroccan civil society initiatives in order to consolidate and strengthen their participation and their own strategies in the promotion of human rights and democratic reforms; Provide specific support to CSO consortium actions and / or CSO networks, monitoring and implementation of public policies relating to youth, gender equality and the environment / climate and accompanying Of basic CSOs in promoting dialogue with the authorities in their areas of expertise that influence decision-making processes at local and national level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– The defense and promotion of the rights of detainees, in particular through the protection and prevention of radicalization, the improvement of conditions of detention, the right to physical and moral integrity, the right to respect for dignity, Socio-economic reintegration actions;
– Promotion of a culture of education for citizenship, egalitarian culture in human rights education, good governance;
– Promoting a culture of dialogue and consultation between the different actors at national and local level, in particular through the new mechanisms of participatory democracy;
Among financed actions
– actions to prevent and combat corruption;
– actions to promote freedom of assembly, association and peaceful assembly;
– local actions for the implementation of the Paris Agreement