Sectors: Human Rights, Humanitarian, Local development, Public Management
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Civil Society Organisations, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Middle East
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Actions must be implemented in Turkey, except for specific activities related to study tours, participation in events and attendance of CSO representatives to platforms, meetings and conferences, etc. as long as they clearly contribute to the achievement of the project’s overall objectives.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIDHR – Turkey Programme – 2021
Funds for: supporting and empower civil society in protection and promotion of democracy, human rights and fundamental freedoms and thus contribute to the opening of civic, democratic and civil society space
Priorities and funded actions:
*To strengthen civil society’s involvement in the making, implementation and monitoring of human rights policies at local and national levels. In addition, proposals can address (a) any situation where violation of human rights is observed or where there is a need for promotion of human rights; and/or (b) supporting the resilience of civil society and civic actors to new and modern challenges, including but not limited to digital security and public health risks such as COVID-19.
*Priority 1: Children and women’s rights, combating gender based violence, LGBTI rights;
*Priority 2: Non-discrimination, rights of persons belonging to minorities, freedom of religion or belief ;
*Priority 3: Right to a fair trial, combating impunity, prevention of torture and ill-treatment, human rights in prison ;
*Priority 4: Freedom of expression, assembly and association.
Among financed actions
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual
* Sponsorships for participation in workshops, seminars, conferences and congresses;
* Actions concerned only or mainly with individual scholarships for studies or training courses;
* Actions concerned only or mainly with directly delivering social services to target groups;
* Actions supporting political parties.
*This call of proposals is an open call of proposals
*Initial duration of the action: 24 months
– be a legal person and
– be non-profit making and
– be a civil society organisation and
– be directly responsible for the preparation and management of the action with the co-applicant(s) and the affiliated entity(ies), without acting as an intermediary, and
– No nationality restrictions apply to Principal Applicants and, where applicable, Co-Applicants and affiliated entities.