Sectors: Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Humanitarian, Justice - Security, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union, Latin America
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The overall objective of this call is to support civil society in their actions to promote the protection and promotion of Human rights.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Provide support, assistance and protection to Human rights defenders with an integrated approach;
– Strengthen the capacities of grassroots organizations in their work of defense and protection of human rights;
– Contribute to the development of inclusive public policies aimed at improving the protection of human rights with a global approach.
Among financed actions
– Information and awareness-raising campaigns on the promotion and defense of human rights;
– Training of human rights defenders;
– Actions to strengthen the work of human rights defenders (CSO and CSO networks working in the defense and protection of human rights);
– Creation of development observatories;