Sectors: Culture - Media, Education - Training, Innovation, New technologies, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Schools, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIT – Digital Entrepreneurial Academy – 2020
Funds for: bringing greater innovation into the education that it delivers, ensuring enhanced alignment with the changing business and technology practices brought about by the digital transformation.
Priorities and funded actions:
* To establish a globally recognised digital Master education brand;
* The EIT Digital Professional School will focus on developing and deploying a portfolio of courses that address the identified needs of European professionals;
* The EIT Digital Summer School organises a two-week programme which combines state-of-the-art excellence in key digital technologies as well as societal and industrial applications with an expertise in Innovation and Entrepreneurship (I&E).
* Answering to the digital competencies needed in the future;
* Developing and deploying a portfolio of courses that address the identified needs of European professionals;
* Hosting PhD students and other students and young professionals who want to deep dive in emerging technologies and learn how to create new businesses using these technologies
Among financed actions:
* Production of Blended Masters based on Campus Master programmes;
* Developing its blended and distributed I&E Education throughout the EIT Digital Academy;
* Continuing with the existing summer school format
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
– Be a legal person;
– Be a private entity;
– Be established in a EU Member State