Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Economy - Finances, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Corporations, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: Fundacion Juan Ramon Guillén
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIT Food – New Business Ideas Transforming the Olive Value Chain Award – 2020
Grants for: seeking to reward initiatives that contribute to the development and improvement of the olive sector, which is strategic in the Spanish and Andalusian economy
Priorities and funded actions:
* To reward SMEs and start-ups that work in the value chain of the olive sector in Europe
– The continuity of the olive sector
– Training in the olive sector
– The achievement and professional experience
– Commitment and dedication in the olive sector
– Leadership and service to the agricultural sector
– Innovation in inclusion in new work organization methods
– Minimize the impact on the environment
– Job creation
– Individuals over 18 years of Spanish nationality and legal entities exercising their activity within the national territory can participate in the national categories
– In the European category, SMEs and startups that carry out activities related to the olive sector or have direct application with the value chain of this sector and that carry out their activity in Europe can participate