Sectors: Environment, Health, Innovation
Beneficiaries: Civil Society Organisations, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: EIT Food
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIT – KIC FOOD – Call for Proof of Concept – 2020
Funds for: scoping exercise to determine/test whether an idea, a certain concept or approach when turned into reality would bring societal impact as envisioned
Priorities and funded actions:
* Improving societal health to reduce childhood obesity;
* Improving societal health to reduce the prevalence of NCDs;
* Sustainability in the food chain to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
Among financed actions
* Unique and innovative approach;
* Impact potential;
* Feasibility of workplan and implementation approach;
* Long term sustainability approach;
* Impact tracking approach
* This call for proposals is a restricted call for proposals. In first instance, only concept notes will be evaluated
– Consortia with at least one EIT Food partner as leader;
– EIT Food partners