Sectors: Health, Innovation, Transport
Beneficiaries: Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
EU Member states
H2020 associated countries:
– Bosnia and Herzegovina
– North Macedonia
– Faroe Islands
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIT – KIC Urban Mobility – COVID-19 Crisis Response Call for Proposals – 2020
Funds for: addressing urban mobility challenges posed by COVID-19 crisis
Priorities and funded actions:
* Proposing an innovative approach while addressing two or more thematic areas: Innovation, Business Creation, Academy, Factory, Regional, Innovation Scheme (RIS), Citizen Engagement;
* Create liveable urban spaces;
* Close the knowledge gap;
* Deploy user-centric, integrated mobility solutions;
* Accelerate market opportunities;
* Promote effective policies and behaviour change
* Social distancing, novel disinfection, healthy living, short term land reuse, road repurpose, mental and physical wellbeing by design;
* Skilling public and private providers, mobility workers, citizens and politician and options for response and long-term recovery skills and knowhow;
* Providing safe and secure transport systems, expanding mobility offerings, targeted mobility services for the vulnerable or essential workers, protecting urban mobility workers and public transport continuity;
* Defending existing market development, reinforcing start-ups and early stage innovation, promoting circular economy, new materials adoption, data privacy and protection verses service personalisation;
* Building both economic and social resilience, modal correction, supporting rapid policy response, tracking and tracing, pricing/zoning control, business model adaptation, community empowerment and support actions
* This call for proposals is an open call for proposals
* Initial duration of the action: between 4 and 6 months
– The project must consist of partners registered in an EU country or an H2020 associated country;
– The project must be led by EIT Urban Mobility Core Partner, existing Project Partner or an experienced Linked Third Party, with full partner company approval;
– The project must have partners from a minimum of two countries, while representation from across two EIT Urban Mobility Innovation Hubs is preferred.