Sectors: Industry, Innovation, Research, SME Policy
Beneficiaries: Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: Balkans, European Union
Additional info regions:
Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey and the Ukraine
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
EIT Manufacturing – Jumpstarter prize – 2020
Funds for: early-stage innovators who want to gain traction and jumpstart their business in areas of food, health (biotech, medtech, digital health), InnoEnergy, Manufacturing, RawMaterials, Urban Mobility
Priorities and funded actions:
* Focus on Central-Eastern and Southern European talents who want to validate their business concept, develop business plan and pitch their ideas to the potential future investors
* Innovations in manufacturing, healthcare, agri-food, raw materials, energy or urban mobility with an innovative business idea
* Quantitative business model building
– Be a team of individuals with innovative business ideas in the health/food/raw materials sectors;
– A maximum number of 2 members per team is eligible to take part in the competition, although teams can have more than 2 participants;