Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Public Management, Tourism
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The objective of the action is to support Member States develop Maritime Spatial Planning (MSP) in their marine waters and implement cooperation on cross-border planning in their sea-basin.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support the implementation of the Directive on Maritime Spatial Planning in Member States marine waters
– To launch and carry out concrete, cross-border MSP cooperation between Member States in the Northern Atlantic, involving at least two Member States and the relevant authorities responsible for MSP in the selected area
Among financed actions
– Development of cooperation on maritime spatial planning
– Support for Member States’ implementation of Maritime Spatial Planning
– Evaluation of the maritime spatial planning process
– Organisation of launching and closing conferences, as well as workshops during the implementation phase
– Publication and dissemination of leaflets, newsletters, or other information material supported in any format