Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Innovation, New technologies
Beneficiaries: Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, SMEs
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to support strategic transnational partnerships to develop joint roadmaps at sea basin level in order to coordinate investments for innovation in a specific high potential blue growth technology, domain or value chain.
Priorities and funded actions:
– to maximise synergies between existing strategic roadmaps for research, technology and innovation at sea basin level
– to coordinate funding for priority investments
– to make the best use of existing financial instruments at EU level (e.g. Horizon 2020, ERDF and EFSI, EIB) and at national/regional levels
Among financed actions
– Develop a joint roadmap including an investment plan for a promising blue growth technology area, domain or value chain at sea basin level
– Mobilise public-private partnerships that will develop two to three bankable/ready-to-invest demonstration projects
– Organise workshops and matchmaking events to develop, scope out and fine tune roadmaps and to create public-private partnerships for joint investments in demonstration projects
– Provide support to the public-private partnerships in terms of mentoring, coaching, training, investment readiness support, other advisory and financial planning support (e.g. through technical assistance vouchers)
– Undertake activities that will increase the likelihood of market uptake from the demonstration projects