Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Member States in improving the interoperability of maritime surveillance authorities’ information systems to enhance cross-sector and cross-border information exchange to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of national authorities in ensuring safe, secure and environmentally protected seas.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To connect national systems to national CISE (Common Information Sharing Environment for the surveillance of the European Union domain) nodes
– To set up national CISE nodes
– ACTION 1 – Preparatory actions
– ACTION 2 – Interoperability developments
Among financed actions
– ACTION 1 – Preparatory actions :
– Preparatory studies
– ACTION 2 – Interoperability developments :
– Implementation of enhanced information flows