Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment, Information, Innovation, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Corporations, Local and Regional authorities, Research centres, SMEs, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of the present call is to facilitate the implementation of EUMSSAP action 2.1.4 by providing support to EU/EEA Member States’ maritime authorities in enhancing the interoperability of their national IT systems to allow for more efficient information exchange at national level and across borders.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To support EU/EEA Member States’ maritime authorities in developing dedicated CISE operational services (i.e. CISE information services and functionalities) enabling the suitable exchange, integration and exploitation of relevant information for their best operational use.
Among financed actions
– Information exchanged under each specific operational service (information service or functionality);
– Agreements on modalities for information exchange (including provider/receiver role, access rights policy, etc.) between the participating authorities;
– Technical specifications of the CISE operational services (information service or functionality);
– Software upgrade(s) of the authorities’ IT systems, enabling the automatic exchange of information;