Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Environment
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to support Member States to develop MSP in their marine waters and implement cooperation on cross-border planning in their sea basin.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To stimulate the development of a cross-border, ecosystem-based approach towards MSP
– To support the implementation of the Directive on Maritime Spatial Planning in Member States marine waters
– To launch and carry out concrete, cross-border MSP cooperation initiatives between Member States in the relevant sea basins, with each involving the relevant authorities responsible for MSP of at least two Member States in the selected area
– Northern European Atlantic (Bay of Biscay and Iberian Coast)
– Western Mediterranean (including Malta)
– Eastern Mediterranean (Adriatic, Ionian and Cyprus)
Among financed actions
– Each of the projects must implement the following components:
– Component 1: Implementation of MSP
– Component 2: Management and coordination
– Component 3: Communication and Dissemination