Sectors: Agriculture - Fisheries, Information, Research
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Corporations, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, Research centres, Schools, SMEs, Training centres, Universities
Regions: European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
This call for proposals aims to establish Regional Coordination Groups to a better coordination of collection, management and use of data at a macro regional level.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To identify what data should be collected at regional level
– To plan and coordinating how data should be collected, processed and managed at regional level
– To evaluate the quality of biological data sets at the regional level and sharing this quality evaluation
– When end users express needs for new data to be collected, Member States in RCGs may already start to trial the collection of certain variables in a coordinated manner.
Among financed actions
– Analysis of the main coordination activities and tools developed so far in the region, in the context of the existing Regional Coordination Meetings (RCM)
– A regional sampling programme for 2016 covering commercial fisheries for at least 4 stocks included in the current EU Multiannual Programme
– Procedures to assess the quality of biological data at regional level