Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: Africa-Carribean-Pacific, Asia, Candidate countries, European Economic Area, European Union
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The general objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to the reduction of social and economic disparities through the integrated and sustainable development of the communes and wilayas concerned.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Supporting non-state actors and local actors in key areas corresponding to the following priorities
– Strengthen the capacities of non-state actors and local actors and their networking;
– Contribute to the development and / or development of income-generating activities in rural and local areas;
– To contribute to creating synergies between the programs of the various actors in the municipalities with an integrated and participative approach to achieve a better social and economic integration of its vulnerable populations (people with disabilities, rural women and the elderly etc.) through the involvement of the voluntary sector and civil society in the activities of the program
Among financed activities
– Activities aimed at strengthening the associative movement;
– Activities to facilitate access by vulnerable groups to activities planned under the program;
– To encourage spaces for exchange and consultation between associations and public actors around the activities of the program