Sectors: Employment, Energy, Environment, Innovation, Local development, Social Affairs, Tourism, Town planning
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Development NGOs, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations, SMEs
Regions: Candidate countries, European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
Additional info regions:
Whole countries : Cyprus, Israel, Lebanon, Malta, Palestine
Countries regions : Egypt, France, Greece, Italy, Jordan, Portugal, Spain, Tunisia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The General Objective of the ENI CBC MED 2014-2020 is to foster fair, equitable and sustainable economic, social and territorial development, which may advance cross-border integration and valorise the participating countries’ territories and values.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Business and SMEs development;
– Support to education, research, technological development and innovation;
– Promotion of social inclusion and the fight against poverty;
– Environmental protection, climate change adaptation and mitigation
– Support innovative start-up and recently established enterprises;
– Support technological transfer and commercialisation of research results;
– Provide young people, especially those belonging to the NEETS, and women, with marketable skills;
– Water management;
– Support sustainable initiatives targeting innovative and technological solutions to increase water efficiency