Sectors: Citizenship, Co-op & Development, Human Rights, Local development, Public Management, Social Affairs
Beneficiaries: Administrations States, Agencies Chambers, Development NGOs, Federations Unions, International Organisation, Local and Regional authorities, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, Mediterranean countries
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
Mediterrenean countries : Israel
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Commission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to contribute to promoting the role of Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in policy dialogue and monitoring in Israel.
Priorities and funded actions:
– Specific objective 1 : To strengthen and secure an enabling environment for vibrant, strong and free civil society in Israel
– Specific objective 2 : To consolidate the capacities of Israeli CSOs, in particular small-size NGOs, grassroots and/or community-based organizations and movements
– Specific objective 3 : To promote inclusive coalition building and networking among civil society in Israel
– Specific objective 1 : To address the structural and contextual barriers which may prevent CSOs’ active engagement in policy-making processes
– Specific objective 2 : To reinforce CSOs independence, operational performance, internal governance, transparency and accountability
– Specific objective 2 : To reinforce CSOs advocacy skills and developing tools for engaging in the policy-making process and in policy dialogue and to strengthen CSOs’ role regarding governance accountability
– Specific objective 3 : To reinforce existing or emerging coalitions and networks, including among grassroots and/or community-based organizations and movements
Among financed actions
– Advocacy and lobbying
– Legal work
– Awareness raising activities
– Monitoring and reporting