Sectors: Enlargement, Human Rights, Justice - Security
Beneficiaries: Development NGOs, Non-profit organisations
Regions: European Union, New Independant States
Category: Call for proposals
References:To view this information, please connect.
Additional info regions:
New Independant States: Georgia
Amount:To view this information, please connect.
Responsible: European Comission
Useful:To view this information, please connect.
Contact:To view this information, please connect.
Advice:To view this information, please connect.
The global objective of this call for proposals is to enhance the capacities of Georgian civil society, particularly via networking, and to contribute to the capacities of the other state led process in the field of migration in line with relevant EU-Georgia Agreements, in particular the Visa Liberalisation Action Plan.
Priorities and funded actions:
– To promote rights of migrants, protect migrants against exploitation and exclusion, and support the fight against trafficking in human beings
– To foster the links between migration and development
– To promote durable livelihood solutions for returned and potential migrants
– To promote right to asylum and standards of international protection of refugees
– To increase the capacity of migration management-related Georgian NGOs to participate and constructively contribute in livelihood/migration-related human rights centred policy creation and implementation
– To support fighting irregular immigration and support in readmission procedures with complementary human rights centred assistance
Among financed actions
– Drafting of policy or legislation recommendations
– Capacity building
– Collection of data
– Research based advocacy
– Opinion surveys
– Awareness raising